Friday, December 25, 2020

Adira and me!

Adira and me!



30th Oct 2010 9.30 pm

Everyday is an interesting day in Battambang. As usual, Saturday always start with Wody and me working in the garden. To day we had the help of Ridvan too. We tried burning the leaves but what can three ,inexperience Malaysian do, We finished one box of matches and management to burn a little only and all of us smell like smokes.

By the time we finished, Muklis has come to prepare for his lessons, so I invited all of the to join me for my famous pancake breakfast, they loved it.

Kavita and daughter, Adira came for late breakfast around 9 am and the breakfast turned into business talk. Now the deal is sealed, we are officially starting our Indian restaurant on the 5th of November, Deepaveli day. Kavita is the cook and she will come up with her own money too. I will help in keeping account and Elyssa is in charge of the marketing, getting the foreign crowd. We will approach Ridvan and Wody to sell drink. Oh ya, we even written down the menu already! Adira got so restless that I started entertained her with my Iphoto.

Spent a little of time with Facebook and went to KD for dinner with Alex and Elyssa. Wonder how a day passed so fast. tomorrow is another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home