Sunday, June 03, 2018

2nd June 201

Now that I have started, I spent the whole morning tidying up my drafts, there were almost 30 unpublished drafts,  I am not sure why I did not publish them, I am going to do it one by one over the next few days.

since I am here now, I shall start my post from today. Today's event started last night when Sokhom messaged me, asked if I needed any thing from town because he was going today. Am I making any sense here?Anyway I gave him a list of things to buy. He is going to make a good husband in the future, he came back with all the marketing stuff, chicken, vegetable, fruits, all  fresh and cheaper than how I used to pay.
 A new day is dawning. It was 4.30 am, the moon still shining through my window and I am wide awake, soaking in the quietness and peace this place offered.


The cleaner brought along her son? grandson ? no way for me to find out since I don't know a word of Khmer.
The  house is not really ready yet, there are still works to to done here and there

 sShe has been sitting there for hours, pretend to work when she see me staring at her.

 Our guest supposed to come at 7.30 for dinner  but was told by Sokhom that I asked them to come at 4pm. Luckily they know how to keep themselves occupied.
 I am not sure what he was trying to do.

 Sothearat and Sryta, they sure know what they were doing. without me saying anything, they cleared the cement bags and turned them into flower pots
 See what they did, I could never know what to do if leave it  to me, I would probably burn them like what I did before that.
 Simple dinner, kichap chicken by me and fried veg by Sothearat
 Hahaha, Sithat has a girl friend now and her name is Chan.
 Sryta camera shy
Here he is, Sokhom, I told him to let me know by 4 pm how many friends are coming. By 4pm, walked in Sreyta and Sothearat, followed by Sak and Sovan. they were told to come at 4pm by Sokhom....sigh.
Since they were early, I decided to bake a cake for Sothearat since yesterday was her birthday

Anyway, It is so hard to write, my creative juice just refuse to flow. let end the day with everyone happy with the dinner and the cake and the tea.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home