Saturday, June 02, 2018

I do blog everyday but only in my head.

2nd June 2018

It has been ages since I last blog, I may not blog here but every single day I blog in my head. Life is interesting, sweet, sour and sometimes bitter sometimes spicy, there is always something to blog about. You may think that I am crazy, yes, indeed I am. I do blog in head everyday.

Just two night ago, I received messages from two of my granddaughters, they have been reading my blogs. Imagine how happy I was! Then Lani told me she did learn something from my latest post about Wills of God and Plans of God for our life. It happen to all of us, especially now, she feels strongly about it since she is no longer a member of the National Spiritual Assembly of Singapore.

Dear Saloma and Gaia, If you happen to read this post, I would like to thank both of you for reading my blog and with your encouragement, here I am, trying to pen down my thoughts.

bye for now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home