Saturday, November 12, 2016

On my way back from my month long holiday. 27 October 2016


   When I booked Norint Airport Hotel,I thought it is going to be walking distant from the airport. It was not, it was at least 1/2 an hour drive to a small town.I was a bit disappointed but it turned out that it was the best deal. The receptionists were warm and friendly, the small restaurant in the hotel served very delicious dinner.I took a stroll after I checked in, quiet, quaint houses along the streets lined with trees, autumn leaves falling and dancing in the air and only one (mini) supermarket that didn't want to accept my credit card. Milka ( my favourite chocolate) was on sale but I didn't have any Euro to buy. :-(
I love the quietness, the quaintness and tranquility of this small town.




































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home